Who we are
Our website address is: https://wcyo.org.za/
- At times, West Coast Youth Orchestra will collect certain personal information about customers and visitors to our store. Such information will include non-identifiable personal information. Identifiable personal information will be collected when you buy one of our products, or use our website for a transaction service.
- West Coast Youth Orchestra respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of buying any of our products. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
- Collection of Personal Data
- West Coast Youth Orchestra collects personal data about our customers when you book a WCYO orchestra, ensemble or band for your event.
- Use of Personal Data
- West Coast Youth Orchestra may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, West Coast Youth Orchestra will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact us to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information.
- Any information West Coast Youth Orchestra collects from you through correspondence with us, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence.
- Reservation of Rights
- West Coast Youth Orchestra reserve the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- West Coast Youth Orchestra further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
- West Coast Youth Orchestra reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.